Emerald Cup 2018
This year’s edition of the Emerald Cup takes place on Friday April 27 and Saturday April 28. As is the tradition, the Meydenbauer Center serves as the venue. The show includes bodybuilding, fitness, figure, physique, bikini and classic physique.
Why should you be there?
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Emerald Cup 2018
- The promotion team of Brad and Elaine Craig, the best promoters in the business.
- Kim Kong Farrison on the mic. The best master of ceremonies in the business. Never at a loss for words, he keeps the show flowing smoothly over the entire weekend.
- Entertainment value. You’ll see outstanding guest posers and guest entertainers along with an impressive selection of competitors in all divisions. In particular, thanks in large part to IFBB Pro Tanji Johnson, this is one show that fields a strong fitness contingent on the stage. As a bonus, the Emerald Cup Expo, held in conjunction with the show. Always lots to see at the various booths.
- Location, location, location. The Meydenbauer Center makes for a great venue and the city of Bellevue serves as the perfect host city for the event.
- The Craig Productions staff. They’ve been doing this for years and they know how to make the weekend run like a finely tuned Swiss watch.
As in previous years, we’ll be there doing show coverage. This year, we’ll be working with bikini competitor, fitness model and Emerald Cup alumna Markie Williams. Markie will be conducting interviews, including competitor interview and “faces in the crowd” interviews.
See Markie Williams interview from the 2017 Emerald Cup.
Visit our old blog to see Emerald Cup 2017 coverage.
Keep checking back here at our new home to see coverage, photos and video from Emerald Cup 2018.
For everything show related, visit the official Craig Productions website.